Retreat Doctors' Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is a 226-bed facility offering 24-hour adult and pediatric emergency care, and medical, surgical and outpatient services. The Retreat Doctors’ Hospital campus is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery. Located in the historic Fan District, we are proud to bring state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care to our neighbors and the surrounding community.
Retreat Doctors' Hospital Awards
At Retreat Doctors’ Hospital we are committed to providing you the best care possible, and our accomplishment of this goal is supported by the awards and accreditations we receive.
Our recent accolades include:
- Joint Commission – Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care – Chest Pain Center accredited
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer – Community Cancer Hospital
- Nursing Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE) Designation – Exemplary Status
- Center for Wound Healing Accreditation with Distinction from the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society