Pediatric-friendly when minutes matter.
The ER at Retreat Doctors’ Hospital is ready to care for your child during an emergency medical situation. We understand that children need specialized care, and we partner with you and your child to meet your unique needs.
We keep you informed every step of your ER experience and communicate all test results and treatment plans during your child’s care.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
Our board certified emergency medicine physician provide outstanding emergency care for ill and injured children and young adults, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Complimentary valet parking so you and your child can go directly to the ER
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 804-320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).